eCommerce Business Coordinator
- Maintains company website, publishing featured offers, discounts, events, and sales while optimizing pages to enhance customer experience.
- Coordinates and collaborates with various stakeholders to ensure website copy and content are consistent with specified brand marketing, established price points, and latest offers.
- Updates website content management system on a weekly basis according to company promotion plan, entering and trialing stakeholder data onto website staging environment to proof and test optimal customer experience while ensuring content will be published in time for sales, promotions, or events.
- Leads cross-functional team through Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Boxing Day events, coordinating sales offers from stakeholders into the respective category pages while negotiating with and scheduling eCommerce business coordinators to generate an on-call support system throughout the event days. Liaises with stakeholders and support team to flag and resolve support issues during these events.
- Assesses website analytics using Adobe Analytics software, tracking discount redemption rate, click through rate, and conversion rate for vendor funded website elements. Optimizes internal search engine systems based on customer search analytics.
- Regularly improves processes, identifying problems and areas of improvement in team work flow and develops more efficient work processes as needed.